8 X 16 Reefer Cargo Trailer, TB816REEFER Custom Orders
Type: Cargo trailers
Manufacturer : NWSP
Deck Length : 16
8 X 16 Custom Refridgerated Cargo Trailer. Model: TB816REEFER
ORDER YOUR CUSTOM REFRIDGERATED CARGO TRAILER NOW FOR NEXT YEAR!
Insulated to hold freezing temperatures for an extended time without using the generator.
This trailer is so versatile, it has multiple uses. And can be towed by a pickup truck.
All aluminum trailer frame
Reinforced triple-tube 60"A-frame to accommodate generator
8" channel frame with 16" O/C cross members
Safety step bumper at rear & side door
Tandem Axle Trailer Package (12,000lb GVW)
(2) 6,000lb Dexter Torflex Axles w/electric brakes
2 5/16" ball w/height adjustable hitch
(2) HD bolt-on safety chain anchors & chains
(1) 8,000lb top-wind, manual tongue jack
(4) Scissor jacks (1 at each corner)
Breakaway kit incl. LED Battery Meter, charger, Battery
RV-styl,e, 7-blade trailer plug
3/3" Composite panel wall construction, exterior White high-gloss
Food-safe VOC adhesive bonded construction
Front wall reinforced w/fiberglass channels to suit frontmounted reefer
4.2" Composite panel roof construction
Perimeter fiberglass extrusion bonded to walls & roof panel
3.3" Composite panel door construction
Rear Barn doors
dual, recessed, stainless steel cam-lock assembly handles with key lock and spring mounted dust cover
Recessed stainless steel cam-lock assembly handle with key lock and spring mounted dust cover
(2) rows E-track installed on side door linining to match interior walls
4.2" composite panel floor construction; plywood floor finished with high-traction interior coating & waterproof FRP panel below
(2) Rows of E-track on side walls @ 28" & 56" O.C. from floor
(1) Randall BH2000 High Performance movable, insulated bulkhead wall with access door (installed using e-track)
KINGTEC TC30A 220V electric refrigeration unit installed on front wall
(1) 30 A 120/240V genset cord whip
LED CMVWW compliant light
(2) Interior, recessed, rectangular dome lights, centred and evenly spaced on ceiling with 3-way switch at side & rear doors.
Trailer designed to meet Transport Canada CMVSS regulations.
3D drawings supplied for customer review & approval
Motor Vehicle Inspection (MVI) included